Saturdays, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 A.M.
Venue: Lorma Colleges Carlatan, City of San Fernando, La Union
It is an 88-hour program that focuses on the integration of policies, practices, and programs on the scientific approach in developing and providing effective pharmaceutical services. It includes presentations and discussions on effective delivery of pharmaceutical care services, patient cases, existing health guidelines, laws & policies in drug use.
The Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics Course is a certificate program that includes 10 course models focused on the scientific approaches to effective drug therapy management. Assessment examinations will be given at the end of each course module and upon completion of the 10 course modules, a comprehensive examination is given to obtain the
- Recognize and implement the various practices, therapeutic guidelines, and trends in the identification, evaluation and solution of drug therapy problems in practice.
- Integrate compliance with new regulations related to the delivery of pharmaceutical care.
- Acquire enhanced skills in the critical appraisal of information in the solution of drug therapy problems in practice promoting public health.
- Apply the pharmacokinetic principles in the interpretation of rational dosage regimen and identify probable problems in the practice.
- Registered pharmacist who aims to be updated of the current trends and practices of the pharmacy profession.
- Pharmacy graduates intending to pursue further understanding of their course.
Please email a copy of the deposit slip together with the accomplished reservation form before the seminar date. Cancellation fee of Php 2,500.00 will be charged for those participants who cancel their reservation one week before the certificate program date.
If interested, please download the form from click here, fill in and send it together with the copy of the deposit slip to complete your reservation. You may pay the remaining balance through check payable to Lorma Colleges or in cash on day of the seminar at the registration.
Click here to download the registration form.
The entire certificate program will be 11 Saturday sessions.
Module 1 – Critical care and Geriatrics
Module 2 – Cardiology
Module 3 – Pediatrics and Vaccines
Module 4 – Gastroenterology
Module 5 – Pulmonology
Module 6 – Dental Hygiene
Module 7 – Nutrition
Module 8 – Infectious Diseases
Module 9 – Tuberculosis
Final Comprehensive Examination
College of Pharmacy
(072) 700 – 2500 local 332
Conrado A. Apusen III, RPh, BSClinPhar, CPS
College of Pharmacy
(072) 700 – 2500 local 361