The College of Management and Accountancy envisions itself to be the premier Management and Accounting program that produces highly competitive and qualified leaders who are fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary in the business world.
Its mission is to produce highly competitive and qualified leaders who are fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary in the business field through relevant quality education, training, exposure and practice.
The College of Management and Accountancy currently offers 5 programs, namely: Accountancy, Business Administration, Business Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Travel and Tours Management. It also offers 2 short term courses: Front Office Procedures (NC II) and Bread and Pastry Productions (NC II).
- To train students to become competent business professionals in the future.
- To train future business professionals to be morally upright and guided by the principles of good ethics.
- To provide professional education and training for students preparing themselves for careers in the business.
- To prepare students for professional success and social responsibility.
- To equip young men and women with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to enter the world of business.
- To provide professional education and training for students preparing themselves for managerial or staff positions, or for the operation of a business.
- To develop in our students the sort of entrepreneurial eye and attitude for a highly competitive business world.
- To produce graduates who can have a major impact in the business world and in improving the lives of Filipinos.
- To produce business professionals who are receptive to changes in the economy and industry.
- To expose students in the industry through annual company visits/exposure in the National Capital Region.
- To expose students with related learning experiences such as organizing seminars, outreach activities, community organizing, project implementation and actual business simulations.
The aspirations and objectives of the College are captured by the College Insignia. Adorned by the lively color Yellow, it represents the positive outlook of the people in the College. It shows that they love their work. It shows that they do it, they do it above standard and they do not reason or complain.
At the core of the insignia, is the image of blacksmith. The hardworking blacksmith which painstakingly hammers and molds metals in their desired shapes represents the resilient workers’ dedication in the creation and innovation of ideas. The same effort as the Blacksmith is also seen in the people of the College. No matter the difficulties, no matter the hindrances, the Blacksmith’s aim for perfection comes unbroken and resilient.
The Blacksmith never stops in innovating and introducing changes because of three objectives: Growth, Development and Profit.
The Arrows represent Growth for a Blacksmith never stops growing. They continuously educate themselves, thus improving the knowledge they can use in solving problems.
The Tall and towering buildings represent Development for a Blacksmith openly accepts the holistic approach that the hardships of life present them. They are not only molded as competent workers but also Responsible Citizens and Matured Christians.
The Coins and Money Bags represent Profit for a Blacksmith is driven by Profit and Wealth. Although the Blacksmith is driven by these earthly things, they do not forget to earn them the proper way.
Through Leadership and Management, the Blacksmith will emerge as a winner amidst all the challenges and hindrances that will come his way.
He will strike while the iron is hot.
Click here to download / view the full-size version of the CMA’s Organizational Chart.