GRADUATE SCHOOL STUDENTS
To be allowed to enroll in a masteral program, the applicant must:
- have a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing from an institution of a recognized standing,
- be a registered nurse,
- presently employed or employed for at least 6 months to one year as a nurse in any field of nursing
- have taken the required examination (CGE) and have been personally interviewed
- Submit the following documents:
- original transcript of records (OTR) with S.O.
- work permit from present employer
- submit an affidavit that he/she is a full-time student duly notarized (only for those who wish to enroll 12 units during the 1stand or 2nd semester and 9 units during summer)
- marriage certificate (female students)
Foreign students must submit the following:
- verified xerox copy of student visa
- verified Xerox copy of alien certificate of registration (ACR)
- eligibility for admission from the Commission on Higher Education Division (CHED, Manila)
- permit to study.
The units earned by a transferee prior to his/her enrollment may be credited provided the course descriptions are basically the same with the subjects in Lorma Colleges and only up to the maximum of 12 units. Provided further, that the courses to be credited were taken within the last two (2) years.
Please take note that the content of these files may change anytime. Thank you.
This course is under the Graduate School.
Note: For inquiries, questions, suggestions, and other matters regarding this course, please use our feedback form that can be found on top of this page and set the Concern to `Graduate School`. Thank you.