We envision LORMA COLLEGES as an excellent Christian educational institution with a global perspective – emphasizing quality, Christian values, and leadership skills relevant to national development.
Our mission is to empower students for service anywhere in the world through Christian-inspired, quality-driven, and service oriented education and training.
In consonance with its vision and mission, Lorma Colleges adopts its own credo and it states:
- We believe in a student-centered approach to education and management.
- We believe in achieving a lot with limited resources, by knowing what other institutions are doing, adapting or improving and using that can be applied to the College.
- We believe that a strong continuing faculty and staff development program in the college is a vital component of the total effort to attain the main goal of the College.
- We believe in the stability and strength as a base for achieving quality education, relevant to national needs, and development of the total person.
- We believe above all that giving honor and glory to God in everything we do, is most important in all official activities of the College.