AB Psychology is a four-year course designed to meet the rising needs of the country’s educational institutions.
Its curriculum includes basic education subjects, major field specialization, and a one year practicum on work-related activities.
It is the latest addition to Lorma Colleges roster of courses, and accredited by ACSC-AAI at Level II -Resurvey.
- Family Counseling
- Clinical Counseling
- Human Resource Development
- Parenting and Child Rearing
- To promote a more extensive curriculum for Social Sciences in the Tertiary level.
- To provide opportunities for schools and work-related career.
- To introduce to students the basic principles and concepts of psychology.
- To assist students in their personal adjustments.
- To prepare students in the educational, medical, and governmental field.
- To train students in their professional growth (further studies).
Please take note that the content of this file may change anytime. Thank you.
This course is under the College of Arts and Sciences.
For inquiries, questions, suggestions, and other matters regarding this course, please use our feedback form that can be found on top of this page and set the Concern to `College of Arts and Sciences`. Thank you.