The College of Physical Therapy envisions itself to be a center of excellence providing quality instructions and effective training that will produce dynamic and competent graduates with commitment to God, Country and Fellowmen.
The College of Physical Therapy aims to develop in its graduates the aptitude of learning, the awareness of the need of their services to the Filipino people and the receptiveness to the changing needs of their profession to the country and to the International setting imbued with Christian values.
The college of Physical Therapy adhering to the Lorma Colleges philosophy, Vision and Mission accepts its essential role in enhancing relevant and responsive education in the field of physical therapy believing that this will ensue into a competent and knowledgeable individual imbued with Christian values.
- To produce graduates with comprehensive knowledge and skills for the care of the individuals with disability or handicap.
- To develop graduates with caring attitudes and Christian values in affirming their commitment of service to the community and country.
- To produce graduates who apply their knowledge and skills in the advancement of their profession through research, continuing education and clinical practice.
- To promote awareness of the community of health care services provided by physical therapist in the promotion of the well being of a physically impaired individual.
- To produce graduates who would be competent globally.