Academic Discounts and Student Loans
Lorma College gives scholarships to students who excel in various academic and non-academic programs. Financial Aid is available to qualified students in the form of family plans, cash payment discounts, student work programs and CHED Loans and grants. Other government and private scholarship programs are also available.
Policy Guidelines and Conditions
- A Valedictorian enjoys a 100% Tuition Fee for one(1) school year.
- A Salutatorian enjoys a 100% Tuition Fee for one(1) semester.
- Full Scholar:
- Weighted Average 94-96%
- No grade lower than 87%
- 100% Tuition Fee discount for one(1) semester
- Half Scholar:
- Weighted Average 91-93%
- No grade lower than 85%
- 50% Tuition Fee discount for one(1) semester
A student-athlete who wins top 3 in the National Competition will enjoy a 100% tuition scholarship on the next school year.
1. SML Chairman will be given a 20% tuition scholarship per semester.
2. Highlights Editor in Chief will be given a 20% tuition scholarship per semester.
CHED Scholarship Grants
- Full Merit Scholarship
- Half Merit Scholarship Program
- Tulong Dunongm
- Study Now Pay Later Plan
- Study Grant for Congressional District
Other Scholarship Programs
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
- Philippine Veterans Administration Office
- Armed Forces of the Philippines Educational Benefit
- National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM)
- Department of Science and Technology
- National Commission on Indigenous Peoples
Note: Application to these scholarship grants are to be submitted to the respective agency together with the other supporting documents needed for screening. Once qualified, the Notice of Awards of qualified grantees will be sent to the school for the preparation of their Certificate of Enrollment and Billing and other documents needed by the agency.
Supported Student by a Lorma Colleges Employee
A student who is not a dependent but fully supported by a Lorma College employee shall be granted a 10% tuition fee discount.
Family Discounts for 2 to 3 students from the same family enrolled at the same time
- First child 5% Tuition Fee Discount
- Second Child 10% Tuition Fee Discount
- Third Child 15% Tuition Fee Discount
A student who pays in full all his/ her fees for the semester upon enrollment will be given a 5% tuition fee discount.
This is a loan program extended to financially needy 3rd year, 4th year or graduating college students and to qualified students whose allowance for tuition is delayed due to force majeur
or other unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances. Required documents: Request/ application letter, Barangay Clearance, 2×2 ID picture, and Latest Assessment to be submitted to the Scholarship Coordinator/Dean of Student Affairs to get an application form.
Types of Loans:
- PGMA HELP LOAN – a short term loan payable in 3 months to be availed of by qualified students who cannot possibly pay their tuition on time because of force majeur.
- SAFE LOAN – shall cater to financially needy students who are in their 3rd, 4th, 5th or graduating year of study. Qualified loan grantees can borrow as much as Eight Thousand Pesos (PhP 8,000.00) depending on individual circumstances and requirements.